• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Ripsnortr

The Lousy News Media

Isn't it criminal threatining to threaten bodily harm to someone in a public forum, and even worse if it is an elected official?
  2. Ripsnortr

Crushing AIRSOFT guns?! Incredible.

A&E doctors are calling for a ban on long pointed kitchen knives to reduce deaths from stabbing. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm
  3. Ripsnortr

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Smith and Wesson Military and Police -15 I see the assemblance of "The Kit" in there... :lol:
  4. Ripsnortr

Still alive

Hey I like the new logo! I have been missing so much here because work has been sending me all over the country lately, and with the loss of my two employees and taking on two new hires I feel lucky to get a minute to myself! Glad to see things chugging along and I hope to get some time this...
  5. Ripsnortr

590A1 With Heat shield

Very well done. A bot of extra effort with the GRS, but worth the final look IMHO.
  6. Ripsnortr

Finaly Took the Leap

Not in the picture because I was still unboxing and setting up is the Dillan Precision Super Swage 600 that I also bought. I have an amazing girlfriend, after de-priming and swaging all of the spent casings I had, she cleaned the primer pockets while I trimmed them to size. 8-) She may be...
  7. Ripsnortr

Finaly Took the Leap

I grabbed the Lymans and they have .223 but do not reference 5.56.
  8. Ripsnortr

Finaly Took the Leap

I had the ability to do it, so I finaly took the dive. I picked up a Dillian Precision 550b press, DPMS 10-10 scale, Super swager, and a second toolhead. I got the dies for .223 & 9mm; they didn't have the shell plate set for the 9mm in stock so I have to wait for them to come in so I will be...
  9. Ripsnortr

590A1 Aimpro heatshield question

I do beleive they give you a spacer long enough to work with ither legnth. I had to cut mine down pretty far...
  10. Ripsnortr

Asking for prayers

Good to hear it came out like it did. Plenty of good mojo going his way!
  11. Ripsnortr

Bustin' my hump

I have my extreme cover (6"-4" tapered with insulated hinge and vapor barrier) on order for year round use. I am looking forward to be sitting in it watching the snow fall on the lawn. Central air is on the list! :lol: In the meantime I am moving the unit next to the tub to the other side of...
  12. Ripsnortr

Armed customer kills armed robber in Dollar General store

Re: Armed customer kills armed robber in Dollar General stor I only hope that he is OK and that this is starting to send a message to the would-be criminals out there. The more of these stories like this I hear the more I hope criminals are getting the message.
  13. Ripsnortr

Bustin' my hump

I have been working my butt off at work because of all of the things I have griped about in the past finally caught up with us and both of my guys quit leaving me in the lurch with failing deadlines. I just hired a new guy two weeks ago and another one starts after this long weekend. Hopefully...
  14. Ripsnortr

Bug-A-Salt

Pump action table salt shotgun to whack those pesky housefly's! http://bugasalt.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_44AaoNZcHg
  15. Ripsnortr

renamed: DHS buys 1.6 billion rounds in 10 months

Re: DHS buys 750 million rounds of ammo I think theory two helps them protect against theory one...
  16. Ripsnortr

The Rant

Rossi, reading the whole wrapup story there has to be some form of recourse where you can repoup your losses. I know there is no bringing the dogs back, but at least you can sting her back for what she took from you. Move out, and then get her served. Does she own any animals...?
  17. Ripsnortr

Mako/FAB Defense Mossberg 500 AGM-500 grip INSTALL HELP

There is a single bolt that holds that in place that looks to be placed between the folding stock and teh pistol grip. To get to the stock bolt (part #4), you need to get at it from the end of the stock. There should be a plate of some sort (see diagram) that allows you access with a long...
  18. Ripsnortr

The Rant

Man, I keep wanting to post more here and give my hello's to the new posters, but life has kept me at full speed with little hope of slowing down. Both of my employees quit in the past couple months, and I am a one man show doing the work of three. I have been on the road, dealing with the...
  19. Ripsnortr

The Rant

Ribbing would be a little high, wouldn't it? I guess they wouldn't want to poke you in the owie.
  20. Ripsnortr

The Rant

Damn, take care of yourself!
Back