• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Scott M

Gun Registration in Nazi Germ...I Mean CT

WoW!! But, like they said; he signed the legislation because of his anti-American beliefs, not because of fear that if his son went out and sought drugs at gunpoint again that the boy might run into a citizen better armed than he was!!
  2. Scott M

It is Happening EVERYWHERE

This is a blatant attempt by the Left to financially bankrupt the Pro Gun Organizations. My pockets aren't deep but by God; we have numbers!!
  3. Scott M

This edges further toward catastrophe every day! I hope the State backs Down or that 350,000 march on the Capitol and demand to be arrested and processed. It would bankrupt the State to incarcerate that many people, especially when you add the costs of food, shelter and loss of the taxes they...
  4. Scott M

It is Happening EVERYWHERE

They are taking this BS to the legislatures in every State they feel they have a foothold or political advantage. The battle is on gentlemen. Now is not the time to sit and say, "Well, that is Connecticut, California, New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania. Next they will come for your State...
  5. Scott M

The folks in Connecticut are not a happy bunch either. I suspect a recall effort if they have and gonadotrophic hormone left in them!
Back