• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. DeckArtist

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Ok no worries, that range is newer than I thought it might be. The number I have doesn't match any of the ones in post 1, checked that before I posted it.
  2. DeckArtist

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

I just acquired a Maverick 88 in a trade deal for a planer i had. The serial number starts with MV 050. 20" barrel Security model I am guessing.
  3. DeckArtist

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Traded my Shockwave, but if anyone needs a Breachersgrip, I have one listed in the marketplace.
  4. DeckArtist

S&W Model 3000 12 ga. pump....Mossberg?

when my friend put it in the shop it got all new internals, rifle sights and the cerakote.what’s a little strange is I went on Smith and Wesson‘s website and then don’t even list the 3000....Must not have been to many of them made. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. DeckArtist

Thanks for the info! This one is an S&W and aside from the cash I got it for $200 in trade so that worked out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DeckArtist

I understand Mossberg made a few of the S&W 1000 models and can find nothing on the 3000s...anyone know for a fact these were made by Mossberg? Sure does look like the 500.
  7. DeckArtist

So I traded my Shockwave for this Camo Cerakoted S&W 3000 12 ga. pump. This one has been gone through and had some custom work done and is as smooth as can be. Added a limbsaver slip on and it shoots like a dream.
  8. DeckArtist

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

Well, I wound up trading mine for a S&W Model 3000 in Cerakoted Camo, the Shockwave was too spicy in the recoil department, even with the new grip [which I kept]. Might get one in .410 at some point for the backpack. I am told the 3000 was made by Mossberg and the receiver looks identical to...
  9. DeckArtist

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Yessir...cool...thanks. Calling for mine this week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. DeckArtist

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

So when you ordered it did you call for it on the phone or order it on the internet?
  11. DeckArtist

Tested the new grip today. It mitigates a small amount of the recoil. Shooting from the hip is much easier to retain control. Firing from a lean forward position is best and the control is much better. For those who are saying it takes more than about 15% of the recoil out, gotta call BS. I was...
  12. DeckArtist

Should I prioritize fitting my Shockwave with an aftermarket safety?

I have the same one. Much better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. DeckArtist

And here’s the result....much better! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. DeckArtist

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Here we go! Feels MUCH better and has a recoil spring. Will be testing it out tomorrow but since I have had Knox stocks on a couple of rifles I know I will like it. Next up will be a sling, side saddle and hopefully a heat shield. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. DeckArtist

Well I got the grip and finally figured out it's an Allen bolt head after trying a bunch of sockets. Installation has begun.
  16. DeckArtist

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

That looks great! Grip should be in when I get home this afternoon...will get it on and of course....tested!
  17. DeckArtist

All Things Shockwave

Question...does the sling mount come off?
  18. DeckArtist

When Mossberg introduces their version, I'll consider it

Remington is headed back to court and it doesn't look good for them in their state.... https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/470028-supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-remingtons-appeal-in-lawsuit-from
  19. DeckArtist

All Things Shockwave

PM sent
  20. DeckArtist

All Things Shockwave

So Elbert, Did you keep the Knoxx grip or retain the stock grip? I am not a fan of the raptor grip while shooting and want to try the Knoxx instead.
Back