• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

What are the differences among the 500, 590, and 590A1?

I'm looking to buy a 590 50663 or 590A1 51663, and was wondering if given the option, is it better to automatically go with the A1? I recently had the chance to use a new 590 with a variety of ammo (slugs, 00buck, #8 shot) in varied drills, and it performed great. The only thing I noticed that...
  2. A

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions I'm not in a hurry, I would like a clean look to whichever extension adds the most magazine capacity without going beyond the end of the barrel. Nordic makes nice accessories, and I'm willing to buy, but if the original SPX Mossberg factory...
  3. A

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Magazine Extensions If I can acquire the original part, that may save me some hunting for answers I still have regarding this exact topic (spring lengths, followers, tilt, bind, etc.). I have a brand new 930 Tactical with factory breacher barrel that I'm kitting...
Back