• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Sonofagun

Truglo FO Turkey sight install

William, The Truglo rear sight is secured to the ventilated rib by 4 screws that attach to a piece of metal below the rib. By using the Mossberg 930 FO front sight w/ the Truglo rear sight @ 30 yds most of the pellets were impacting ~1 ft about the aiming point. There isn’t a lot of adjustment...
  2. Sonofagun

Turkey load, choke, and gun combination

John, Thanks for the reply. I’m trying out a Carlson’s.660 extended turkey choke on the 930. I’ll get back w/ results later on this week.
  3. Sonofagun

Turkey load, choke, and gun combination

Does anyone want to share their turkey ammo load, choke, and gun combinations that gave good results? I’m going to test a couple different brands of ammo w/ a 930 this week.
  4. Sonofagun

Truglo FO Turkey sight install

Instead of buying a Mossberg 24” Turkey barrel I’m going to install a Truglo FO turkey sight(s) on my 28” barrel. Truglo lists the part as: TRU•BEAD™ TURKEY UNIVERSAL DUAL•COLOR http://www.truglo.com/firearms-turkey/tru-bead-turkey-universal-dual-color.asp Does anyone have a 24” Turkey barrel...
Back