• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

State Capital Protest information

I went to our state rally and hearing this past Tuesday, and met Dan Bongino who was in a video on this forum. Along with the key delegates against the AWB in Maryland, half of the states Sheriff's where on hand to give expert testimony along with a few police chiefs. People from 12 to 80 gave...
  2. B

Things are tough allover, the shall issue law is one of the things I want to testify about because it is so very hard to get a ccw in Maryland and with the democrats in power I don't know how this thing will turn out. I did contact the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee and 5 of the 9 said...
  3. B

Here in Maryland, we have two more rallies scheduled for March 1st and 5th. I emailed one delegate requesting to testify from the law enforcement side to as why this proposed gun ban will not work and only put Maryland residents at greater harm.
  4. B

Per Del. Jim Dwyer it was about 3-4,000 folks that showed up to hear the ramblings of a mad man who ruined Baltimore and now the state, just think, this is where the Star Spangled Banner was wrote inspired by the Battle of Baltimore during the War of 1812. And O'Malley has done more damage to...
  5. B

Getting responses from reps

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:34 PM4:34 PM Message starred from Glass, Glen Delegate to recipients 2nd Amendment Protection Show Details 1 Attachment17.9KBSlideshowSave to Computer Dear Friend, I was recently appointed to the prestigious House Judiciary Committee. I am extremely happy about this...
  6. B

Getting responses from reps

In the past few weeks, I've been on a campaign writing all my elected officials in the Fd up state of Maryland. I contacted the senate judicial proceedings committee first, out of the nine, four sent back emails stating that " they are pro 2nd amendment and will vote against any bill doing so"...
  7. B

Is this the end of the Constitution

I did more work today, contacted the Senate Judicial proceeding committee, got back positive response from four of the nine on the committee, and several positive responses from eight more delegates in the state. I've had spoken with several co-workers, who all are gun owners, to contact our...
  8. B

Thanks for the support, we need all the help we can get.
  9. B

Oli, I had to work that weekend, but before the protest I sent out several letters and emails to every senator, congressman, and representative in the state and had only 5 respond back. The five who responded back where the top vocal 2nd amendment supporters in the state. Turn out was about 400...
  10. B

I would like to get some feedback from my fellow members on this topic, The first Amendment allows the freedom of speech. Facebook and other social media sites shutdown several accounts due to posting quotes from Thomas Jefferson and the like. The Second Amendment is under an all out assault, I...
  11. B

CT School Shooting

Re: Connecticut School shooting. My thoughts and prayers goes out to all the families touched by today's tragedy, I am so disappointed today with humanity, just what have we become as humans. Today's events was just pure evil at its best, where do we as a nation go from here. Where do we began...
  12. B

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Blacksmith, I'll have to say the wood furniture really is a eye catcher, it gives it a vintage look, job well done.
  13. B

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

M24, That is what I did, I got the HD version and just pieced it together with the parts to make it a SPX. The problems I had where with the SPX barrel, the spring was not seated properly and scarred the mag tube, and the other problem was with the SPX mag spring. I switched back to the shorter...
  14. B

The UN Small Arms Treaty

Some of the info came from the NRA, it's posted on you tube, The NRA has now a app for Iphone users and there was an article dealing with a lesser known act similar to the U.N. treaty, that involved small arms and ammo. The videos change daily and the one i'm talking about is no longer there.
  15. B

So.....Paul Ryan it is....

Where do Romney and Ryan stand of gun control, I feel the current admin if reelected will infringe on my 2nd admin rights to a degree like we've never seen in U.S. history. All the points made here will be invalid, poop sandwiches for us all forever. We've lost too many rights and losing more daily.
  16. B

An Armed Society...

If he was running for office he'd have my vote
  17. B

renamed: DHS buys 1.6 billion rounds in 10 months

Re: DHS buys 750 million rounds of ammo Seems to me these boys know something we don't, throw in a few false flags, a billion bullets, Fema camps. Are bad things ahead for us or what, game on!
  18. B

Glock

Just finished upgrading my G22, I added a few things hoping to make it a better SD pistol 1. extended mag release 2. extended slide release 3. Ghost Maker Patrol trigger connector 4. maritime spring cups 5. 6# trigger spring 6. 6# extra power firing pin spring 7. reduced weight firing pin safety...
  19. B

Let's talk bayonets...

First off, welcome to the fold. I have the 590A1 SPX I cant comment on the bayonet falling off when shot, but the fit is loose and and there is a lot of play. It came dull as can be, the build seems to be on cheap side. I have zero experience with bayonets, it fits my AR but I would never use...
  20. B

Will you ever feel that your gun collection is complete?

"There are 550 million firearms on this planet, that's one firearm for every 12 people.... The question is how do we arm the other 11" from the movie the Lord of War. I know the answer.... Just join Mossberg Owners.com and we will show you how. ;)
Back