• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. V

Difference between standard SPX & Blackwater SPX?

I have been looking to add a lightly used SPX to my collection and recently came across a Blackwater SPX for around the same price point I've seen other SPX's at. Other than the bear claw emblem and maybe sight differences, I cannot tell what if any differences there are. I suspect the experts...
  2. V

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Will this fit? I do not care for it myself as it looks like an ill fitting accessory, even if it is functional. However I swear I have seen ones that are flush, though it could have been on 500's, not 590's. Then again it could have been the non recoil suppression model, but I am not sure?
  3. V

Re: Will this fit? Yes I also read that, but the word MOST is what had me concerned, plus the asterisk also indicated something regarding the year made a difference. I was thinking about the Knoxx, but they do not seem to fit flush. I've seen them fit flush in the non recoil pictures, but I...
  4. V

Will this fit? Will this fit our 590's? If so how good is it from those who have used it? http://www.atigunstocks.com/tactical-st ... ystem.html
  5. V

Several questions about possible purchase of a 930 SPX

For starters, what is a good price for a lightly used one? How can you tell what year it was manufactured in? I ask because I've read or heard the older ones had some issues that the newer ones have worked out? I already have a 590, so how much should I enjoy this one in comparison? For a...
  6. V

Hello, new member with a question

No, he decided on keeping it. I bought a 590 instead and now want to add an ATI or other recoil suppressing stock. However I want it to meet up flush with the receiver. Some that I've seen look as if they are not flush if anyone here knows what I mean.
  7. V

Hello, new member with a question

I have not owned a Mossberg before and have been looking for a fun shotgun, not another for HD. A friend of mine has a Moss 500 Tactical Persuader with a Knoxx sidewinder kit which I fired and liked. However I was not crazy about the lag/drag when cycling, but he said it was not yet broken in...
Back