• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. jungatheart

Remembering our troops

And hope we learned our lesson about helping people who hate us.
  2. jungatheart

So Im in line at Cabelas

I went to a Black Friday sale one time in my life. I went into panic mode. Not for me. Saw a news article where a woman pepper sprayed another shopper and called it "competitive shopping." Jeez.........
  3. jungatheart

Ferrari- What will it do?

Dirt, rocks, mud, steep passes and rocks. 8 miles of it to my house. Make a great lawn ornament though.
  4. jungatheart

Ferrari- What will it do?

What it can't do is make it 100 yards up my road.
  5. jungatheart

Song lyrics, name that tune!

Let me tell you how it will be; There's one for you, nineteen for me. 'Cause I’m the taxman, Yeah, I’m the taxman. Should five per cent appear too small, Be thankful I don't take it all. 'Cause I’m the taxman, Yeah, I’m the taxman. (if you drive a car, car;) - I’ll tax the street; (if you try...
  6. jungatheart

Mossberg Dates of Manufacture Link

Link doesn't work for me. Probably because they know I'm a white male and hate me.
  7. jungatheart

My Marlin 60 Build Thread...

Great minds run in the same direction.
  8. jungatheart

My Marlin 60 Build Thread...

May I suggest the Leupold 2-7 scope for black powder and shotgun? I have one on my 10/22 and love it. Put it on 7 to really dial it in and then back to 2 for ready, quick shooting. Parallax is set for 50 yards which is perfect for .22's...
  9. jungatheart

Gun Making is Back In Maine

I think it's great but who in their right mind would want to make guns for a living? Just kidding. He actually pays people to make guns?
  10. jungatheart

how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually}

Re: how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually
  11. jungatheart

how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually}

Re: how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually
  12. jungatheart

Maverick 88 Pump Action Cross-Bolt Safety

Re: Is a safety REQUIRED? I don't have a problem with leaving a loaded gun, safety off laying around but I sure would like to have the option. Who knows where you'll take that gun in the future? I suppose the other option is to not leave a shell in the chamber which is a form of safety.
  13. jungatheart

What's the minimum size land for hunting??

GirlsLoveGuns2: Land Baron. When will you walk your domain?
  14. jungatheart

What's the minimum size land for hunting??

It looks good to me from the description. I certainly hope you'll let us know tonight whether you got it or not. I live on 5 acres and could easily get all the deer and turkey I wanted on my land.
  15. jungatheart

Which metal Mossberg 500 safety to buy?

I just did this with mine. Put the gun in my lap, safety up. Bear down hard on screw with good screwdriver and twist. Mine came lose right away with no slippage. I've read on this forum that some dremmel a flat spot and use a punch but I didn't need to.
  16. jungatheart

New from Texas

Just what I needed, another gun forum. I have enough things on my wish list to buy so I'm asking all of you to not mention any cool, new, better accessories for my Mossy 500 while I'm here. I appreciate your cooperation. :lol: Got referred here from Survivalistboards.com and already...
Back