• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

2nd and 4th amendments

Well now along with messing with the 2nd Amendment, Washington state is now trying to pass a bill that messes with the 4th amendment as well. I was always told by my Grandfather and my Father, that if you let them mess with or take one of your rights, they will mess with or take more... guess...
  2. S

Mossberg SA-20 Accessories...

Wonder if Mossberg is going to offer any accessories for the SA-20...anyone heard anything?
  3. S

Processing your game animals.

Nice Videos. If I might make a suggestion, put a rag over the plates on the vehicle and you wouldnt have to distort video to hide personal information.
  4. S

My SA-20 Changes and Fixes

Thanks for the info Darth, and welcome.
  5. S

Anyone have a sling mounted on theirs? if so how?
  6. S

The chipmunk strikes!!

Congrats on the first kill, may he have many more.
  7. S

Welcome to Survival

Nice duece...i saw this on show Top Gear... http://www.wimp.com/armoredvehicle/
  8. S

a few pics

Nice pics...beautiful dog.
  9. S

Christmas Wishlist

So you like that 10 ton sled.....look out drive thru's...lol
  10. S

Christmas Wishlist

I saw this on the show Top Gear and im putting it on my wish list. watch the video... http://www.wimp.com/armoredvehicle/
  11. S

What ear protection do you use?

I just stick a couple of empty 12 gauge casings in my ears.................... I'm jking i use the foam ear plugs.
  12. S

Hunting

Thanks DHonovich, im going to give Trulock Chokes a call. i was just wondering if anyone had done any hunting, with their SA-20 and what kind of luck they had.
  13. S

Hunting

Ok has anyone use there SA-20 for Hunting yet, if so give details. what you were hunting? what choke and load.
  14. S

gun lubricants

thank for the info guys.
  15. S

gun lubricants

ok, from what ive read you warm metal parts up and apply froglube and let it sit,then wipe off, what about the areas of the gun that normally would get grease instead of oil.
  16. S

gun lubricants

Yeah ive heard of frog lube, didnt know how well it worked. would love to get a sample to try.
  17. S

thanks for info
  18. S

gun lubricants

Has anyone tried Amsoil MP as a gun lubricant? I know its a good metal protectant.
  19. S

Hi guys, Anyone know where i can find a good turkey choke for my sa-20. I plan on going to turkey shoots with my cousin, ive tried the full choke that comes with it, but didnt like the pattern at 25yrds. would like a much tighter pattern.
Back