• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bobster

The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down I-Ninety (five). (I-95)

The Shiny Five-Ninety Went Down Eye-Ninety (five). (I-95) Sold the 1990 vintage shiny 590 Mariner 20" today. Made a decent profit. In the short time I had it, we all got a chance to put some rounds through it, probably about 100. Gun ran sweet with no hiccups whatsoever. The guy that bought it...
  2. Bobster

Message for Illinois Gun Owners...

This came across my gootoob feed this morning so I figured I'd share it. The gentleman is NOT a tuber but fortunately, the video is short... ;) LINK My personal view is "Do/Will Not Comply" as he seems to allude to... :)
  3. Bobster

FYI: 590 Retrograde (used) $450 in Orlando!

FYI: 590 Retrograde (used) $450 in Orlando! This is not my gun, I know nothing about it. It WOULD seem to be half-price compared to the new retro I posted not long ago... LINK
  4. Bobster

590A1 Retrograde at Grab-A-Gun, $900

590A1 Retrograde at Grab-A-Gun, $900 I don't know if this is a "deal" or not but you can go to their website and check it out... :)
  5. Bobster

Introducing my Shinee FiveNinetee!

Introducing my Shinee FiveNinetee! :) Picked up this unicorn 590 Mariner today. ;) I always wanted one. A remodeling guy is clearing out some guns for his elderly customer so he can afford the building materials and other costs to repair his home. He has a bunch of other nice guns advertised...
  6. Bobster

M1 Garand National Match--PRIMO!!!

M1 Garand National Match--PRIMO!!! This is not my gun but I thought I would share because even at $3000 it is a heck of a deal for a NM with provenance... :) LINK I've corresponded with the seller and he just wants it to go to a good home that will appreciate it. His next stop is Gunbroker where...
  7. Bobster

A History of the Mossberg 590A1 by Shooting Illustrated

A History of the Mossberg 590A1 by Shooting Illustrated (an NRA publication :) ) Article LINK
  8. Bobster

Tragic accidental shooting--3yo kills himself... :(

Tragic "accidental" shooting--3yo kills himself with dad's gun from the night stand! :( Dad is a prison guard and his pistol safe was malfunctioning or some shit... :rolleyes: This was a farcebuk post I clipped from Volusia Sheriff's Office. If you have FB you can do a search and it will come...
  9. Bobster

Product Review: SVBONY SV28 25-75x70 Spotting Scope (black model) from Amazon

Product Review: SVBONY SV28 25-75x70 Spotting Scope (black model) from Amazon... LINK You can get much more info than I am going to describe from the link. I've never had a "real" spotting scope and with a range outing planned, and because my eyes are getting old, I thought it was time to pick...
  10. Bobster

12ga Bullpup semi-auto, $218 (in the cart), PSA 9mm, $120 12ga pump

LINK to Tokarev shotgun. I know nothing about this gun... PSA Dagger (blem) FDE, with threaded barrel and reflex sight cut, Glock clone, $300 LINK Pump 12ga $120 LINK
  11. Bobster

Am I cursed? Or just the gun... :D Heritage Rough Rider Dot Sight Install!

I've had this Heritage Rough Rider for about a year and a half now. 6.5" barrel, single-action and I also bought a 22 Mag cylinder for it. It is capable of shooting some decent groups but the fixed sights are off an inch or two at 25', to the left and down. This got me to thinking about putting...
  12. Bobster

Is the Mossberg Factory in Texas Safe???

I've been hearing about the border at Eagle Pass being run over with invaders. If you look at the map, the Mossy factory ain't but a stone's throw from the border. I'm curious and wonder if they will be shooting to kill in the event of a breach OR if they are just going to let the factory be...
  13. Bobster

New Mossberg 590S: Takes Mini up to 3" shells interchangeably...

Check out this article courtesy of the NRA. LINK
  14. Bobster

870 question, shell catches coming out of chamber...

This is actually an H&R Pardner Pump. Just finally took it to the range to check function and it didn't. :rolleyes: After firing a shell it FTE and tried to jam another shell up in there. Unloaded and put back in trunk. :( Back at shop, I've determined the shell hangs up on what I call the...
  15. Bobster

Happy Birthday US Marine Corps!

Happy Birthday US Marine Corps!
  16. Bobster

The Start of Something Good? Glock 19 Deadpool Slide and Barrels...

The Start of Something Good? Glock 19 Deadpool Slide and Barrels... Picked these up locally for $250 last Saturday. I found them on a "local" guntrader website. I limit my search to 20 miles and guy was just around the corner and I was the first lucky contestant. :) He was firm on the price as...
  17. Bobster

High Speed Ballistics Photography by Herra Kuulapaa

High Speed Ballistics Photography by Herra Kuulapaa This may have been posted here before but I think it is cool enough to post it again. Credit to www.kuulapaa.com :) Many more pics at this LINK
  18. Bobster

Shortening a HR1871 "Pardner Pump" Barrel to 19ish Inches

I am blessed to have the technology to shorten shotgun barrels so they look "factory" when done. I have all manner of metal-working tools including a horizontal bandsaw, hand deburr and tapping tools, deburr wheels on a bench grinder as well as old-school files. I coat exposed surfaces with cold...
  19. Bobster

Wayne LaPierre Interview by the New York Times, Dec. 18, 2019

The attached pdf has been created by me and links, etc. that didn't apply have been edited out. It is 12 pages, narrow margins. I haven't read it yet but when I do, I'm sure I'll have something to say. ;)
  20. Bobster

200 Husky Sockets for $79! WHAT?!?

200 Husky Sockets for $79! WHAT?!? I ordered this set online last Thursday for $99. Were also in my local store on Friday. I received them yesterday, Tuesday, shipped free and no local sales tax (6.5%). Wouldn't you know them sumbitches lowered the price even more! I'll be going into the...
Back