• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. E

Blackhawk Storm

I have the sling but its not the bungie one ..... Its solid and about 20-22:00 works on the ar
  2. E

AR-15 and Variants

What kind of gas block and hand railis on th tan ar in this pic ......I want mine to look like that one.
  3. E

tactical things

the tactical coach purse was full of tactical camo makup and other misson items I stoped carrying a 3day pack and use the purse no one looks twice at a guy carrying a purse ........
  4. E

tactical things

Here are some tactical things see if u can name them all
  5. E

Free fore grip retaning nut wrench

Hey gunner the fore grip is a fab brand but I have seen the one that looks just like it I'm thinking about getting a houge but I like all the rail the I have if I need it /
  6. E

Mft ” react“ short vertical grip

Thanks guys .....and ripjack its black ..that .was the lighting
  7. E

And here it is ripjack
  8. E

is 200 worth a 15" sbs mossberg

Thinking about getting a tax stamp for a. Sbs but I don't know if I want to bother with shortning the mag tube or just takeing it down to 15 ”
  9. E

Plastic Trigger Guards Stink

First off maaaaaannnnnn that is a asoume triger gaurd . Also I have a plastic tg on my 500 and I really dident pay any attention untill I went to walmart and looked at all the guns for sale PLASTIC TG on most of them . To bad the plastic short cuts don't reflect on the price .
  10. E

By far the best vertical grip. i have done reviews on a pro mag vertical grip and some cheap airsoft brand and the promad lasted for a while and the cheapo lasted all of 3-4 shots . But the mft or mission first tactical rsg grip is by far the tuffest and most functional grip i tried the magpul...
  11. E

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: My Mossberg 5OO Lol u have my nickel...
  12. E

Best Slug Straight out-of-box?

] How do they figure 15 slugs for 15 bucks is a value....thats going rate. Texas made, I don’t think the Centurions are any better than anything else, they just offer a true value ($.41 ea shipped) for a good performing slug. In south texas At walmart the 15 pack of super x 00 buck...
  13. E

Remington Slugger ?????

I ment to hollow out the tip like a " hollow point" slug
  14. E

What color bags ,pouches,vest,...ect

One for black ...... I thought I would get black but I am waiting for some opions .... ,
  15. E

Bsa 30rd sight

Ok this thing is soooooooo sweet only complaint is mid day time shooting is no so good ...and it is dead on where I set it about 15-20 yards I would buy another if I had another sg .
  16. E

What color bags ,pouches,vest,...ect

I am trying to pick a color please give input ....such as why you like one color better than the other .
  17. E

Great deal on Federal 12 gauge # 0 box 50 $8.47

Sorry u got your hopes up .i found 15 pack at walmart for 9 and some change . The winchester 00 buck "unplated" ....has any one shot thoes ? First time buy .
  18. E

Remington Slugger ?????

Ok I have some questions hope some one can help me out ....1.are these rounds good ,ok ,or not good ? 2. is 9.00 a 15 pack good price for them ? 3. if I drill a small dimple with a dremel tool will it make it a hollow point slug ? And last what does“ DR-EQ" mean and what does "max“ dr-eq mean?
  19. E

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: heat shield question Ok I was at a gun store about ..130 miles away from my house and I carry my sg with me when I travel any where ......and they had a tac star universal shield and it snapped on but would not clear the tube spacer thing ......it needs like 1/16 or an 1/8 trimed off so I...
  20. E

Magpul Dynamic Shotgun Video

Has any one done the 00 buck cut on the shell to make a “emergency slug".....it is on the dvd....i wanted to try it but I want my face to stay the same .....
Back