• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Benson X

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Haven't been on here in a minute...but I finally got a Monte Carlo stock on my 930SPX. I much prefer the comb height and can get a much better/more natural cheekweld with it over the stock one.
  2. Benson X

930 SPX: Add a Picatinny Rail (Cheap 'n Easy DIY)

Broken picture links fixed
  3. Benson X

Interested in a Scout....

Broken picture links fixed
  4. Benson X

Limbsaver for MVP

Broken picture links restored
  5. Benson X

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Thanks Mike! Now I just need to see how to restore my ability to 'EDIT' those old posts and threads so I can update the image links. Any ideas?
  6. Benson X

Tried to update my Signature image as well, but it won't allow it to save since I'm not a paying member any longer. I think my credit card on file has since expired.
  7. Benson X

Yeah - it's weird. Must be due to the switch; I can't see, or lookup, any of my (old) Posts or the Threads I've started. The ones I could find using the 'Watched Threads' tool won't allow me to Edit my OP to change the Image URL, it only has the 'Report' option. Here are a few examples I've...
  8. Benson X

Hey Guys, It's been a couple years since I posted on here - mainly because life is busy and I haven't had as much time to spend on the forums. Anyhoo - I've noticed I am not able to: Search or Find any of my Threads that I've started. The 'Search' function will not display any Threads or any...
  9. Benson X

Limbsaver for MVP

Well, my insomnia got the better of me last night, and I couldn't leave well-enough alone. Nothing a 3:00 am trip to Wal-Mart (gasp!) couldn't cure. With $5 burning a hole in my pocket, I wandered around trying to find good material to fashion my own spacer/adapter to clean up the fitment even...
  10. Benson X

Limbsaver for MVP

I wanted a better recoil pad for my MVP .308 (Scout). The stock butt pad felt like shooting 2x4 after putting 50+ rounds down range. On more than one occasion, I'd end up with broken blood vessels and bruising on my shoulder, days after shooting. I researched, and tried to find a suitable...
  11. Benson X

Interested in a Scout....

Last night I was able to add the extra front rail for the bipod. I wanted to keep the existing sling mount, but I didn't want to buy one of the adapter (mainly because I'm cheap, but I also do not like the design of most styles). I had a 5-slot MOE rail already, and had the idea to use the...
  12. Benson X

930 SPX: Add a Picatinny Rail (Cheap 'n Easy DIY)

I saw the posts from RippSpeed and mb1911 and got inspired to add a rail to my stock forend instead of buying an ETA Bobcat, Aimpro Tri-Rail, or BlackAces Quad. Mainly because I am cheap (frugal) and I like the clean look of the stock forend, plus I like DIY projects. :) I started looking for a...
Back