• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Deog

Movie suggestions.

Fargo series. Awesome.
  2. Deog

Attention California members

Maybe he was drunk. Because none is that stupid.
  3. Deog

And he holds a public office. How about the people that got him elected. I'm staying out of that community.
  4. Deog

Quam capsizing is one of the most unbelievable things I have ever heard a politician say.
  5. Deog

How could I have never seen the Guam capsize video ? Wow, just wow. obviously we need to have better responsibility when giving birth.
  6. Deog

Going to buy another AR10 next week. Stock up on 80% lowers and ammo. They is a ballot to limit how much ammo you can buy as well, and these ballots are hidden in bills like green building and highway transportation safety. Morally wrong and deceitful . I will not comply.
  7. Deog

Canadian Members...Have you signed Petition E-111?

Sent it too my friends in Alberta and BC.
  8. Rossignol

Movie suggestions.

Thought a thread where we can recommend movies, or series would be interesting. After all, we are for the most part, like minded around these parts. Hell on Wheels was great, couldn't get enough. Longmire not bad at all. DareDevil has been going well. Parks and Recreation on the lighter...
  9. Deog

What song are you listening to right now

Jamming some steely Dan today.
  10. Deog

Alabama 3 in the shop while I tig weld some stupid small parts for the Coca Cola plant up north.
  11. Deog

John Lee Hooker is playing as I drill around 100 holes in steel with the mill drill.
  12. Deog

*** Merry Christmas ***

Rain deer mystery stew at AK's house.
  13. Deog

*** Merry Christmas ***

Cheers to you guys and gals. Wish I was not so busy, so I could enjoy the holidays a bit more.
  14. Deog

Dems introduce bill

This is true, and is criminal. Sneaking some reg, hidden in a bill, buried where no one sees it deep in a boring section expected to be skipped. One bill passed, passes many, many regulations, this should never happen, all need to be passed individually.
  15. Deog

Happy Thanksgiving...!!

As of 5 pm I went on a bender. Happy turkey day everyone.
  16. Deog

Canadian MO Members...An election is coming...do your part

May Ann makes a hell of a coconut cream pie. Ginger could not boil water if her life depended on it.
  17. Deog

Bill to require license/fingerprints for handgun purchase

Some cities require you to show and record a Drivers license to buy ammo as well. FYI, signal hill does not do this.
  18. Deog

*** Merry Christmas ***

hhappy holidays to all. be safe and have aexcellent new year
Back