• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Pusher Assembly broken pin

I did not find any excessive wear or galling on Pin. I think Mossberg, just miscalculated Pin diameter. As you can see in the attached picture, they went from large diameter to smaller and smaller.
  2. D

Which 930?

based i on my experience with jmpro, i would buy another brand. loose magazine tube from factory, i had cracked stock, cracked shims, replaced barrel, and now I have broken pusher assembly. rust is also appears on jmpro tube. you need to drill vent holes or buy or3gun part.
  3. D

Pusher Assembly broken pin

another issue with my jm pro. looks like i ran into another common issue with my jmpro
  4. D

Failure to Extract

Thanks for the info. As far as honing/polishing chamber, 5 – 6 years ago I had similar issue with Remington 870. This is known issues with 870. I used steel wool 0000 with oil for initial polishing and paste to finish. After that 870 eats all ammo without any issues. I have tried to use the...
  5. D

Failure to Extract

I started shooting skeet and we have to use bird shot #9 Unfortunately our club only has federal ammo. I have ‘Failure to Extract’, empty hull just binds to chamber and I have to use rod to extract one. Do I need to polish chamber or this issue indicates something else? Please review...
Back