Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K3Man

Got my hands on a box of......

Have you tried Tapatalk to post from your iPhone yet? Seems to have all the possibilities for posting pictures ranging from the camera roll to image links.
  2. K3Man

What ear protection do you use?

Little foam squishies. With a tie! Think the Db rating was 25.
  3. K3Man

Recommendations For Safety Glasses For A Four-Eyed Shooter?

Re: Recommendations For Safety Glasses For A Four-Eyed Shoot Thank you all for the replies. My RX glasses are indeed poly-c's. I guess I'm too much of a newbie to have thought to ask about the combo of my RX glasses with a ballcap. The gun club I just joined even gave me a cap (which was...
  4. K3Man

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa +1! Looks awesome! And welcome aboard! I've got a 590 Mariner and am thinking that I might buy a tac-stock. I really do like that Knoxx Spec-Ops and think it would look awesome on my mariner- marine-coat + black = a very nice...
  5. K3Man

Who is pre-ordering the iPhone 4s?

Howdy! I cannot answer this question because this will be my first iPhone. I'm coming from a BlackBerry Storm- The FIRST Storm! I am liking the Message center, but probably because of my BB use. A lot of the more updated apps also seem to be able to hook into the notice interface so...
  6. K3Man

Got mine. Still setting it up.
  7. K3Man

Recommendations For Safety Glasses For A Four-Eyed Shooter?

Howdy All, Does anyone have any recommendations for safety/shooting glasses for someone who wears prescription glasses already? I guess I would like to be a Six-Eyed shooter (i.e., somethig to wear OVER my existing eye-glasses. I found one pair from ESS, link here -->...
  8. K3Man

Well, at this point in my life, I want an "appliance." I expect to be hacking on my computers not my phones. That and I need my phone to work seamlessly with my employer's setup. They support iPhones. Funny thing is today I just checked my pre-order status and the phone had shipped YESTERDAY...
  9. K3Man

I pre-ordred one today from VZW. I'm dissatisfied with the selection of available andriod phones on VZW (Bionic, Revolution, etc) and at this point, the iPhone seems like a solid offering for at least the next 4 or 5 months. :/ Coming from a BlackBerry Storm, so pretty much anything is a...
  10. K3Man

New member from Idaho

Welcome from Californee-eye-a! I just passed through your lovely state on the way to Spokane. Stayed in Idaho Falls and was pleasantly surprised at what a nice town that was. I love that lava bed just south of town. Very neat. Anyhow, on to the guns and onto the fun!
  11. K3Man

Recoil Pad options for 590?

Officerdave, I'm not norcal, but let me respond. Are you using your original stock screws? Also, I used a bit of water to lubricate the philips screwdriver that I used. I had to push the screw into the rubber of the pad pretty far, sinking the screw-head into the pad before it bit into the...
  12. K3Man

Recoil Pad options for 590?

Picked up a Limb Saver pad for my 590 and so far, I'm loving it. Looking at the above posts and doing some measuring, I got the #10201. I drove out to Raahauge's and got in 50 rounds shooting at some clay just before they closed for the day. It's very cushy. :D The one criticism I do have...
  13. K3Man

Travel: Where have you been; where are you going?

Made two trips this year, both driving. First was a driving trip to Wisconsin (from SoCal). Wife and I drove through NV, AZ, UT, CO, NE, IA, then finally to our destination in WI. I even got to say "Howdy" to an Iowa State Trooper that was nice enough to pull me over and inform me I was...
  14. K3Man

Hello Everyone

Welcome, kbrookshire! :D
  15. K3Man

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Recommendations for a .45 pistol? :shock: lol
  16. K3Man

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Recommendations for a .45 pistol? Newb post, as requested! I've had my eye on the H&K USP .45 ACP. http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/uspc_general.asp Just sayin!
  17. K3Man

newbie from Seattle area

Welcome aboard, boomer1!
  18. K3Man

Hello from Colorado

Welcome to the site! :D My 590 Mariner was my first purchase and I'm loving it so far.
  19. K3Man

Fiocchi LE Low Recoil Slugs: Southern California

I'll have to drop by the store in Rancho to pick up a few boxes. Thanks, Choppas! :D