Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: can someone help me indentify a gun??? Not sire if it is rolled or stamped or engraved but it is a beautiful picture of a buck prancing. He was given the gun as payment from a friend who he loaned his boat to. Gun was purchased in or around. Leominster, MA and made in NorthHaven CT. The...
  2. M

Re: can someone help me indentify a gun??? Sorry file is too large and I can't make it any smaller / less quality or all resolution is out the window
  3. M

can someone help me indentify a gun??? Hey guys I am new to the site and the proud owner of a "new" used Mossberg. I just received an older model from my father for a birthday present and am trying to figure out its age/ value. I will start with the original box flap that says mossberg 500 AS...