• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

10 day wait = killin me

cbshooter

.270 WIN
Ok, I ordered my 930 SPX # 85360 waited 3 days for it to come in so I could check all the problem areas, it looked GREAT. I scoped it out as per all of the info I got from you guys ( thanks ) and no apparent defects. At that point I was told that the 10 day wait does not start until I pay for it in full so I gave them the money and I can pick it up on the 5th. So the wait is killin me. Just venting. I will post some pictures when I get it in my grubby little hands. I have been checking out the ranges in my area and most of them will not allow slugs or 00 buck, so this may be a problem. I have wanted a semi-auto for a long time. My other shottys were an 870 bought in the early 70's and a Win. 20 guage that I got from my dad. He had both a 12 guage and a 20 guage, my brother got the 12 and I got the 20. This was sweet for me because the 20 was not used very much. Since I only had a daughter ( she is not into shooting) both of these went to my brothers sons before I moved to the west coast, which is great because I know they loved them and their kids will be using them in a couple years. I have also ordered a few 100 rounds to break her in. I am going to have a lot of fun with her in a few days. I will let you all know about the break in and how it acts on the range. Clint

Delayed gratification is terrible when your state is the one causing it...let us know when you finally pick it up.

Back