• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

20GA CORNCOB MOSSBERG 500

Being how popular they are in 12ga I'm not sure why Mossberg and the aftermarket doesn't offer a corncob forearm for a 20ga Mossberg 500. I've been checking up ever month this year with Mossberg parts department for a corncob forearm from a 20ga 590 Shockwave but they still are not offering them. I finally found some on ebay. They were new parts so I'm thinking either they were parting out Shockwaves or selling leftovers from aftermarket add-ons. I paid way too much for it but I had to have it. I removed the hand strap. Can't wait to see how it performs on this year's dove season.corncob1.jpg corncob3.jpg corncob4.jpg

Last edited:
I just purchased a Mossberg Model 500 20 ga. from my local BPS and it came with the corn cob forend.. Don't know when the started putting them on, but my 500 has one...

you can get a real wood corncob grip from Numrich. Those plastic ones can be had all day, it's standard on the lower priced and the tactical models. I like the wood ones much better.

Back