• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.22 magazines

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I don't have that info, but I may be able to direct you to those who can. I'd get in touch with Victor and Cheryl Havlin at Havlin Sales. If anyone could answer your question, it's them...

Havlin Sales
Call 636-937-6401, Mon-Thur 9AM-5PM Central Time

Thanks for the Welcome!

I was trying to see if these we interchangable, as I have the 321, and was looking at another rifle. Not sure if it fits, but it came with 2 mags, and would be nice if they fit both rifles. I'll post once I get them. thanks.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I don't have that info, but I may be able to direct you to those who can. I'd get in touch with Victor and Cheryl Havlin at Havlin Sales. If anyone could answer your question, it's them...

Havlin Sales
Call 636-937-6401, Mon-Thur 9AM-5PM Central Time

I agree Havlin's will have the answer. I purchased a 142A for my 10 year old w/o a mag and Cheryl @ Havlin's went beyond the call to get a mag sent by his birthday. Mossberg hasn't made a 142 in almost 40 years so parts are hard to come by. I'm sure they soon will be your "go to" for all things Mossberg.

Triple k is another website where you can find Model 140 series Mags for the mossberg for about 32.00. Its not a bad price, I'll keep u posted on whether or not it fits well on my first rifle, which was a model 142a and I just ordered one because Im giving it to my nephew as his first 22 rifle. Its in great shap but ive somehow lost the clip over my last 40 yearsof moving around....lol. be in touch soon and if youre in the market for hard to find gun parts, Ive found quite a few ontriple k.com. Good luck and happy shopping.

Back