• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Some HSPLDPPE (High Speed-Low Drag Paper Punching Equipment) in .22 LR :D

PistolsinRack.jpg

Awesome collection you have there.

Thanks guys. I really enjoy shooting a quality .22 more than about anything. I am just plain addicted. Here is my latest Free pistol and trust me, free had nothing to do with the price! :)

PardiniFPM-1_zpsc08b7bff.jpg

This was with the mark 1 at 30 yards no scope.

Nice shooting. Ruger gives you a lot of gun for the money, just like Mossberg. When I started shooting matches, it was with a Ruger. Here's was what I was using before I went to the more adjustable pistols. The Ruger is every bit as accurate, it just lacks some of the adjustments. This was shot from a rest when I was checking ammo performance.

RugerMKII2.jpg

Nicely done.

I've used that Wolf match ammo before and was very surprised how well it performed. Good stuff...

Really? I thought they are very popular even in the USA. Actually this is a just a conversion unit for my CZ 75 B ;)

SPECS:

Nomenclature: Micro Standard
Caliber: .22LR
Capacity: 10 rounds
Action: Blowback
Trigger: Single Action
Barrel: Tapered Bull
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 8"
Finish: Matte Blue
Slide: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Frame: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Sights: Adjustable
Grips: Black Composite
Weight: 34 ounces
Safety: Manual thumb safety / magazine disconnect

( Shown w/Red Dot Sight )

My other .22's are both Marlin rifles...

~Model 80C bolt action in .22 short/long/long rifle circa 1960
~Model 60 Glenfield semi-auto in .22 long rifle circa 1980

SOOO, I saw this thread and clicked on it. I have a few .22 pistols, my favorite being my bicentennial edition Ruger Mark 1 Standard. Thought I'd post a pic of my pistol that's older than some of y'all and in better shape too. Then I saw Saleen and Melo's rigs and put my sad little gun away LOL

Back