• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Anyone see the new Ruger offering in 22 rimfire?

https://www.ruger.com/products/wrangler/models.html

top.jpg

Yeah, me too.

I just wish they were parkerized instead of painted.

Ruger MK-II with a 10” barrel set up for long rang rabbit control:
Love your pics made me smile , I'm loaded up with rugers would love to ad a classic woodsman Colt like that very classy.

Ruger Challenger:

Ruger MK-IV 22/45:

The suppressor in the above two photos is a Silencerco Spectre II.

Colt Huntsman:

Don't have any video of how it sounds on the P22, but here is what it sounds like on a 10/22. Bolt Clack to me is the primary noise.

Perfect with standard velocity bullets. Plus, the 3" barrel keeps most everything subsonic so it's still quiet even with standard ammo.

It chokes on stuff like those CCI quiets. But if you keep standard vel bullets in the mag, it's flawless.

I taught all 3 of my sons how to shoot a semiauto handgun with that gun. I paid about $190 for that gun new in the box and we have put thousands upon thousands of rounds through that little thing. I would be afraid to give a wild guess at how much that gun has been fired.

Being a snub nose pistol, it only gets shotgun patterns at 20 yards, but to 8 year old boys, they never cared. They thought they were Wyatt Earp with it. LOL

Back