• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

29.99 lowers

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Screenshot_2018-09-09-14-13-52.png Like it says buy em cheap stack em deep. If ya have a no fee transfer ffl real sweet deal.. Ive used ALOT of Anderson lowers always been satisfied. Anderson parts kits meh not so much for me. But the receivers i happy with.
Drop 2 bills ypur set for a good while creating stuff.

Oh where ?? Primary Arms who are also good to deal with.

That's a good deal. Anderson usually puts out pretty good lowers. Especially for the price.

Wish I had an FFL who would transfer in a few for one fee.
Cherokee gun in Canton, free for all , but we always buy some ammo or whatnot while picking up anything they cool folks.
Edit @nitsite forgot your in BAma, try Athens guns, i think Shannon was name, used to also do free transfers not sure how far you are from Athens Al.

Last edited:
Good deal. I have used a few Anderson lowers in the past. No complaints!!

Lgs has Anderson lowers for 50. Most transfers around here are 20-35 dollars. So can't get a much better deal. I do love primary arms though. And Anderson lowers work well for me

Lgs has Anderson lowers for 50. Most transfers around here are 20-35 dollars. So can't get a much better deal. I do love primary arms though. And Anderson lowers work well for me

Slim pickings or over inflated prices here in Long Island.

Hey man, do what ya gotta do, the struggle is real.

I was surprised they had Anderson's. Last i was there they didn't have any lowers. I'm going to get one if they still have any, when we go pick up the wife's new Sig.

Back