What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

300 blk barrel

lets put it in the build section.

You can use any gas length on any buffer length, I think that is what your after ?.......I just built an upper for a bud that has a carbine gas and we were shooting it on his Colt rifle lower , shot great. I have put my rifle upper on carbine lowers and works good.

The 300 barrel is on back order at the moment but the second one I linked to is in stock should I purchase the .223/5.56 barrel? 223/5.56 is readily available around here!

that's a tough one. For me it 556, depends on how much time you want to spend reloading or money you want to spend on ammo.....components for that matter......a touch more money to reload than 556, about a buck or a little less per round for decent factory ammo depends on what your role the rifle will fill for you as well

I'm with oli.

The .300 blk is a great round, but factory ammo is still not readily available in stores. If you're not reloading you're likely gonna have a difficult time feeding it...

they are hard not to shoot all the time, If I am paying that much to shoot its going to be a 308.....once you get brass it would only be slightly more to load it than 300BLK and a whole lot more poo