• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.308 cdi magazine kit

kris

.22LR
has anyone tried to fit the cdi mag kit for the howa 1500 to an atr? just thinking that i might like detachable 10 round mag.

I have not seen anyone try the CDI precision kit on a Mossberg 100 ATR. I currently use one on my Remington 700 and love it. Have you tried calling them yet?

Sent from my iPhone

have sent email waiting for reply. not sure on time difference and i'm on shiftwork.
cheers Kris

Emails can be a bit delayed but they will eventually respond.

Sent from my iPhone

Well the reply from CDI was "no, we have nothing to suit mossberg" doesn't matter i've done a bit more measuring and i will buy the 1500 kit anyway, if it all works out i'll post a how to.

i managed to talk a mate at the local gunshop into letting me borrow one of the kits off the shelf, while it would be possible to fit, both my stock and the action would need a lot of material removed and repositioning of the rear action screw. i think it would weaken it to much to be reliable. so it looks like i'm stuck with the blind mag.

Back