• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

3D anyone?

I don't do tournaments but I like to find local shoots on the weekends.

I've been wanting to try the Rinehart R100 for a long time. It just always seems to fall on a weekend when I have other stuff planned that I can't get out of.

My local club has spring and summer 3d leagues. I like to shoot those as well when I can.

I started in a indoor 3D over the winter but my work schedule screwed that one up for me.

Do you have to wear those silly glasses when you go?

3dglasses%20(2).jpg

Yep! You gotta have the glasses or it is a 2 point penalty per shot. That's part of the fun! My glasses have the big Groucho Marks nose and moustache.
MikeD, I have been wanting to shoot the R100 as well, and it is the same for me. There is always something else that takes priority for the weekend. Still, the idea of 100 targets over the course of 2 days is appealing.
We have a leg of the IBO Triple Crown in Bedford, IN. every year. I have always wanted to go and if not participate, at least watch. I think it would be cool to see how the pros do it.

Back