• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

3gungear a shyster company ….

Raygun

.22LR
Supporter
be advised 3gungear is a shyster company . I ordered a sidesaddle from them weeks ago , no product , no return emails no one picking up the phone. F..k them ! Don't waste your time or money on these miscreants !!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

Ordered from there a few years ago, no issues.

Keep us updated if they ever get back to you.

Ordered from them in the past with no issues. Wonder whats going on.

be advised 3gungear is a shyster company .... no product , no return emails no one picking up the phone...
Since I don't believe everything I read on the intewebs I like to check things out for myself. I just called 3gungear, 2:28 pm edt, and the phone rang for 2 min then disconnected.
So that checks out.

Be careful tossing around things which may sound like slander. It might not be their fault.

Maybe they took your money and are laughing all the way to Mexico right now.
Or maybe some drunk drove a truck through their wall and their shop is closed untill they can get things running again.

Of course none of that helps you, but you may not quite be screwed yet.

I did see this on their site:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MAY 9th Site Up date
Credit Card Processing Update

********** SECURITY UPDATE ***********

AS OF MAY 1st a C.C. Security Update was performed.

This unfortunately casued a problem with some orders

being accepted. This is NOW CORRECTED.

To compensate for any inconvience

PLEASE USE PROMO CODE -

SECURITYUPDATE3GG

to receive a 10% discount for all orders in MAY"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hey CaddmannQ… for the record i've emailed them twice… i've also called about 10 times ….different times of the day… That's not slander …

Probably not. Just remember that this may be their malfeasance and it may be some catastrophe on their doorstep.
I've been on both sides of this.

20 years ago someone broke in our shop & stole the accounting computers.
It took us a long time to get the insurance money, and we had to go borrow money to replace the computers.
It took 2 weeks before we could send anybody a statement, and our glass door was plywood for a month.

It was over a month before we were completely up and running 100% again.

be advised 3gungear is a shyster company . I ordered a sidesaddle from them weeks ago , no product , no return emails no one picking up the phone. F..k them ! Don't waste your time or money on these miscreants !!!!!!!!!!

It took him four months to ship me mine.... Be patient, it'll get to you.

Well, judging by what I saw on their website, it's probably an even bet that they're still suffering the results of recent computer problems, and that always slows down the work.

I do that shit for a living & I was dicking around all day with my computers at work, as per usual. Tiny little mole Hills turned into huge mountains overnight.

not acceptable

don't care how good they think they are ,there are many fish in the sea ....many fish do it better.

Thanks for the info

I'm sorry, I don't know these people.

But name calling on the internet is not the way to handle these problems.

Are any members close enough to walk or drive to their facility in order to find out the real story?

Back