• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

4-16x50 stock scope

ScottyB

.270 WIN
I can't find a review anywhere of the stock scope that comes on the "ATR100 Night Train". Has anyone bought this combo? If so, is the stock worth keeping? If not, I'll just buy the rifle and a different scope. Thanks.

depends on what you are used to. A friend of mine bout one a couple years ago. I was checking it out and it seemed very useable, he went on to fill his deer tag using the set up for two years now. Its been hiked though the woods, rain , snow , banged on trees and suck....its still kicking

depends on what you are used to. A friend of mine bout one a couple years ago. I was checking it out and it seemed very useable, he went on to fill his deer tag using the set up for two years now. Its been hiked though the woods, rain , snow , banged on trees and suck....its still kicking
Thanks for the reply, I decided against it and got a cooler looking and more practical TruGlo. I didn't need the bipod. Ended up getting it out the door for something like $370.

I'm canceling the order. I didn't do my homework and had no idea that it isn't made in the US.

ive been trying to do some scope shopping, it seems you either pay big dollars for high quality brand names, or buy cheap crap. dont get me wrong i want something of quality, but i just dont see how they justify the price tag. maybe its me but i just cant stomach paying more for an optic than i paid for the gun.

I bought a TruGlu Tru Brite 3-9x44 scope for whatever rifle I end up buying. Leaning towards a Ruger American. I'll let you know.

Back