• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

500 slide lock release...

Yes sir it is. There's an extra spring and connecting rod in the Mavericks trigger assembly, than in the 500's, but installation is essentially the same. Check out the website for ordering:
www.ShotenArmory.com
If you have any questions at all, I can be reached at
ShotenArmory@gmail.com
Or 845-568-7131

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Hey guys new to the forum just got my first maverick 88. Is this slide lock release still available?

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on you new Mav88. You get a chance post a pic or two.

y5etytez.jpg

My new Maverick 88, ATI stock, 3T Tactical breacher tube, ported the barrel, side saddle, fiber optic bead, and of course an Extended Slide Release.
:)

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Hey Shoten, I want that extended slide release. You make a great product. What size is that one? I think I might order the middle length from you next week.

The one shown on the Maverick in the picture above is the Long Arm Lever. Normally for that ATI stock I would recommend the short lever though.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Sweet can't wait to get mine.

Could you post a mossberg 500 with an ATI stock with your recommended size lever?

I would like to see before I buy if thats possible?

ATI Shotforce Stock and Short Arm Release Lever, as asked for...
3a8a8eju.jpg

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Hell yeah that looks nice!

My only concern is disasembly and reasembly, but I think I could do it.

I have never taken apart the reciever or trigger...

Installation is offered for $15. There's also a video of an install on our website. And if you get in a serious jam, call me, I'll walk you through it over the phone.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

I like the idea of installation. About how long has it taken in the past for you to recieve, install, and get back in the owners hands?

Back