• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

500 slide lock release...

The install is done the day it's recieved, and shipped back out 2 day Priority Mail the next business day. The Breacher is a solid piece of gear, I've personally torture tested it, and still no issues, bends, dents, etc. Also with the added amount of weight up front (mine also has the barrel ported so it's even less recoil or muzzle jump. ) there's less muzzle jump so follow up shots can be placed slightly faster.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

That sounds nice and fast and I will most likley be doing that service here shortly after I take care of a few things around the house for the lady. Thanks for all your insight my friend.

The "STANDARD" stock as in a normal rifle type? Or pistol grip only? Really for the pistol grip only set up or if it's the pistol grip w/stock, factory installed ATI stock, I would say the Short lever is the best fit.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

My bad - I meant the Tactical Persuader.

u7yga3un.jpg

9ury8eqe.jpg

This is the short lever. If you think that would be too long I can make a "stubby" version as well, where a small post just comes off right behind the normal position.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

This is a really great looking product and I'm glad it made its way into production!! I would love to order one soon! Have you done any fit testing with a Phoenix adjustable stock? It's got a pretty slim profile compared to the ATI.

Yup, the Pheonix Kicklite is almost identical in grip design as the factory ATI. Short Lever fits the exact same position and profile.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Went to the range today with the wife and we both struggled with the slide release on the shotgun. She really had a hard time with it and it pretty much sold me on your lever. I took a few pics of my grip vs her grip and would like to know which length you would suggest.

My grip:

Her grip:

Highflyer:
In both cases the short lever would be fine.
5asyse9u.jpg

Elucas:
Last I was told, about 3weeks ago, it's in final testing and soon (Should) be into production. Believe me, I'm 1st in line :)

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Shouldn't be a problem Reaper. But, if you want to send me a little better picture including hand placement, I can let you know for sure.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Installed my lever today. Everything went pretty smooth as I followed along with the video on your website. I did have to file down the very front edge as it was pretty sharp and would catch on that little plastic block at the front. I also ended up bending the lever just a tad so it didn't tear up my stock (again sharp edge). I am very pleased with it though and so is my wife. We both have no problem reaching it to release the slide. Thanks for a great product! It's one of those ones we will wonder how we ever went without it!

Based off of your hand position, I would have recommended the Short lever for you instead of the long one.

Sent from HTC One (M8)

Back