• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

500 w/ adjustable stock..I need a better pad!

jgibbons75

Copper BB
Hi,

First, I'd like to say hello to all the Mossberg owners here, I'm brand new to the board and very happy to be here! My question is, can anyone recommend a good recoil pad I can switch off for my 500 Tactical with the ATI adjustable stock? I've heard the Limbsaver pads work very well, but I'm not sure which pad will work with my stock, if any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jerry

jgibbons75 said:
Hi,

First, I'd like to say hello to all the Mossberg owners here, I'm brand new to the board and very happy to be here! My question is, can anyone recommend a good recoil pad I can switch off for my 500 Tactical with the ATI adjustable stock? I've heard the Limbsaver pads work very well, but I'm not sure which pad will work with my stock, if any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jerry

welcome from NY.

heres a link to the limbsaver template. will give you all the measurements you need.
it should help you.

http://www.limbsaver.com/technical/templates.php

Just a quick question about the snap on pad. Can this go on right over the existing pad? Or do I need to take the stock pad off for it to snap on?

Thanks,
Jerry

Back