• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590 Bayonet Mount

So I was looking into some bayonets for fun, came across the smith and wesson sw3b. Pretty cool bayonet. I then realized that my 590 flex tactical doesnt have the bayonet lug like the special purpose and a1 have. Can I buy a mount or lug to put on or am I not able to get a bayonet on my gun? I havent recieved my gun yet but according to the picture its not on the barrel... Heres a link to see the flex tactical model..

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/prod ... s_id/80214

IIRC, the bayonet lug is on the barrel band around the magazine, So my guessing would be that you would need a different barrel.

1090516_01_mossberg_590_military_12_ga_sh_640.jpg

I was thinking I might need a different barrel, That mount says for remm 870 wonder if it would fit the mos 590?? I dont need a bayonet that bad but Im gonna keep an eye out and maybe ill find a barrel or the mount above pretty cheap. NICE gun by the way...

Moss590Flex said:
I was thinking I might need a different barrel, That mount says for remm 870 wonder if it would fit the mos 590?? I dont need a bayonet that bad but Im gonna keep an eye out and maybe ill find a barrel or the mount above pretty cheap. NICE gun by the way...

The pic above isn't mine, I have a 590a1 but it's the 18" version, I was just giving a visual of how it mounted, pulled that off the inter web :mrgreen:

Best of luck on the search!

Back