• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 Custom Work?

EBK

.22LR
Hello all I was looking into getting my barrel back bored and ported and my search has turned up only one name Aimpro Tactical. After reading this thread http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/aimpro-tactical.8939/ I am not going to order anything from them,which brings me to my question.

Anyone else out there who will back bore a barrel and magna port it, maybe put a desert tan finish on a heat shield and install it?

my goal is to have it look similar to this

with the receiver, tube, and extension black and a desert tan stock ,fore end, and heat shield

There are numerous places to have the shotgun refinished, although you may not be able to find a 'one stop shop' that will do everything.

It will be very hard to put a heatshield on a 18.5 Ghost Ring barrel but it can be done.

Hans Vang will machine the barrel. He will lengthen the forcing cone, backbore, polish and (optional) porting.

looking at the vang comp website I dont see a listing barrel work or porting services do I have to call for pricing?

Back