• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 forend

I tried posting this question in an older 500 topic, but did not get a response, so I thought I would try here. My question is I just purchased a 500A1 and would like to install a forend that I could mount a magpul afg on. I found a OEM tactical tri rail forend on amazon for $39.95. Does anyone have experience with these ? Are they any good ? If not any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Howdy unclebud.

I don't have one of the OEM tri-rails, but in all the time I've spent hangin around here I have not seen anyone having any issues with them. There are plenty of folks on the board that have them, but they might not have seen your posts yet. Give it some time and I'm sure someone will chime in with some first hand feedback...

...oh, and it looks like there's a member here with a FAB Defense forend for sale if you're interested. These are virtually identical to the OEM forends...

What did you do to your shotgun today??

Hahaha!!! Thanks LES.

Yep. Thats me sellin it. Unclebud, I replied to your other post/question in the forend section. Let me know if you're interested. I can send more pics if needed.

tcochr, I also replied to you in the forend section. Yes I am interested. Is this the mako model. Yes I would like some pics.

Back