• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 lighting options

Hey all this is my first post! I recently bought a 590A1 with 18.5" fluted barrel and Magpul furniture with M-Lok forend. I just got my S&J +2 extension with an orange dilerin follower. I recently sent my barrel off to vang comp to get the full vcs treatment with ports and a XS big dot installed. I also have a brownells enhanced safety installed. Now as for lighting what are you guys running? I'm thinking of running a surefire scout in the magpul cantilever mount in the first m-lok slot on either side. I know the pressure switches can be had from 2-12". Any body with both know if the magpul ST pressure switch holder will fit on the same side as the magpul cantilever mount for the scout? Thanks! I will post pics after I get barrel back from vang comp which should be this week I would think. Would you run anything different? Surefire forend, different light mount? Switch etc?

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. Sounds like a beauty waiting for the pics.;)

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Tyler...!!

Sounds like a good choice...looking forward to the pics !

Back