• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 Mariner

I'm excited for you. I used to have a 500 Mariner, but, sold it. Regretted that right away.
Then I wanted a 590a1 Mariner with a 20" barrel, but no such animal. I did trade an underused rifle for a 590 20" Mariner, plastic trigger guard/safety and regular weight barrel. I really like the Marinecote finish. Has held up well when I take it in my boat.
I thought I wanted a Shockwave Mariner until I saw a picture. Got a regular Shockwave. I sometimes have a hard decision when I have to decide which to take with me.

I am certain you will really enjoy the 590a1 Mariner!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Blue...

That's a fine choice for a combat shotgun...I know...I own a 590a1 myself:

UJRsCYa.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Blue...

That's a fine choice for a combat shotgun...I know...I own a 590a1 myself:

UJRsCYa.jpg
Wow - That's a beauty!!
Nice job Shooter. Very simple and very intimidating. You just point that thing at a bad guy and most of them will just run away

Last edited:
I got mine all vacuum sealed up and stashed away in the closet - it will be ready and waiting for when the S.H.T.F !

You can fit two AR15's and mags and ammo in one as long as you take the upper/lower apart.

Good stuff.

I take big ole PVC pipe and seal them real good with endcaps ; you know -for burying . To be dug up when the S.H.T.F !!

Back