• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

702 tactical plinkster 22 semi~auto

The Tactical .22?

As far as I understand from what Mossberg says, and from what I have seen, anything thing you can mount to a standard picatinny rail will work.

So, for bi-pods, there are quite a few options. A couple that come to mind would be Harris or Yankee Hill. Another option is a picatinny mount with the sling swivel stud, and then the bipod can mount to that. There is a thread on here with a couple of bipods mentioned;
http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=323

based on looks I like the Accu-Shot Atlas.

I think the carry handle comes off the Tac .22? So again, anything that will mount to the picatinny. So are you wanting a scope, or a red dot holographic, or reflex?

Mags, I dunno, its a 702. If you can find anyone making like a 30 rd. or something for the 702, you should be in good shape!

Rossignol said:
The Tactical .22?

As far as I understand from what Mossberg says, and from what I have seen, anything thing you can mount to a standard picatinny rail will work.

So, for bi-pods, there are quite a few options. A couple that come to mind would be Harris or Yankee Hill. Another option is a picatinny mount with the sling swivel stud, and then the bipod can mount to that. There is a thread on here with a couple of bipods mentioned;
http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=323

based on looks I like the Accu-Shot Atlas.

I think the carry handle comes off the Tac .22? So again, anything that will mount to the picatinny. So are you wanting a scope, or a red dot holographic, or reflex?

Mags, I dunno, its a 702. If you can find anyone making like a 30 rd. or something for the 702, you should be in good shape!

Actually no, the "702 tactical" which now is the 715T I guess, does not have removable carry handle. But it does have a hole for a picatinny rail so you can scope it.

Got mine at WallyWorld about a year ago. Good little plinkster.

Rootbrain

Back