• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

9200 autoloader

Paddywhack 12g

.270 WIN
Any Information

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk
This shotgun just turned up in a gun dealer here, I know it's discontinued and was replaced by the 930, that's all I know but is it a good semi auto to purchase?

Last edited:
There have been a few folks here that have 'em and love 'em, but not a lot of information on the model in general. I know that they're great when they're running, but on the off chance that something breaks you're S.O.L. as parts are pretty scarce...

There have been a few folks here that have 'em and love 'em, but not a lot of information on the model in general. I know that they're great when they're running, but on the off chance that something breaks you're S.O.L. as parts are pretty scarce...
Thanks, It sounds like a bit of a gamble, but I've not seen any 930 models in any dealers, now I have a plot of land in the sticks I'm looking at semi autos to fill the safe up, !

I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I ran across one over here.

Let us know if you end up getting it and we can always help track down parts here if the need arises...

I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I ran across one over here.

Let us know if you end up getting it and we can always help track down parts here if the need arises...
I'm definitely considering it, but I'll give it a good look over in the dealers shop...thanks for support regarding parts

Did you ever get this gun found one for sale here for 200 wondering if finding parts is even possible now guess I should check havlin

9200's share barrels and pretty much all parts with the 5500 series with the exception of the 9200A1 (jungle version).

This barrel is particular the the jungle version only and will not even work on a standard 9200.

Havlin has majority of all parts required to rebuild the shotgun. What they do not have can be found at Numrich. Numrich costs a little more. But yes, you can still get parts for this weapon platform.

Back