• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

A handshake, really ???

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Yesterday's big story on CNN was about the president and Angela Merkel shaking hands. Really, that is the best they can do ?

CNN convenes a panel of "experts", or idiots, depending on your point of view, to review Trump's every move every day. Boring.

This morning, the news is showing trump shaking hands with Putin and running it on a loop. The same 3 seconds over and over again while an "expert" analyzes it. They would run it at normal speed then slow it down then a close up on the slowed down footage blah blah blah... They even said it looked friendly and maybe even too friendly.

The FCC needs to pull CNN's license completely. Their list of subversive and seditious offences is as long as your arm. Their list of Lies is even longer.

Broadcasting companies are licensed to operate in the public interest. I don't know when it became in the public interest to attack the president everyday, and to attack his supporters every day, which is clearly to attack half of America.

Every one of them should wind up on the unemployment line.

I don't know when it became in the public interest to attack the president everyday, and to attack his supporters every day, which is clearly to attack half of America.

Since Progressives have taken control. They may not have the presidency but they definitely control the majority of the MSM and many regulatory agencies.

There is still a very large portion of the swamp that needs attention.

I was very cheered when President Trump told the Press (in the face of the fact that there are many many political offices that he has not nominated people to fill) that he did not intend to fill them at all.

One less government employee is a gain for taxpayers. Trump literally needs to start closing down departments and agencies of the federal government which serve only to create expense for the country and the taxpayers.

Yes it might be nice to know how many surviving Vegas Valley Flower Loving Flies remain alive in our changing ecology. I'm sure somebody desperately wants to know this data.

But we do not need the government to collect that data, and then decide to shut down a freeway and a hospital project because we might endanger the survival of flies.

We do not need the government to impoverish some poor farmer who ran over rats in his field with a tractor.

We don't need to starve half the state of California for freshwater because we have a declining population of smelt.

We have enough water to start a huge smelt farm, and provide water to people who need it.

California is going to impoverish itself trying to build a high-speed rail program. The thought is that more people need to get more places quicker, in spite of the fact that the advice of every good doctor in the country is to slow down a little bit and take it easier.

But we're going to spend billions and billions so people can go faster and faster, from places which are already too overcrowded, to places which are already too overcrowded. Oh that makes enormous sense!

We're going to spend it on a system that will be highly vulnerable to terrorists, and we're going to keep concentrating people in big cities where they are subject to terrorism more easily.

All the people running the state are so smart!

But then we now know that in the greater ecological picture of the world, that human beings should be exterminated, so we don't destroy the planet for all the other little creatures.

Okay, which one are you PETA people are going to be the first to volunteer for extermination?

The FCC needs to pull CNN's license completely. Their list of subversive and seditious offences is as long as your arm. Their list of Lies is even longer.

There are actually a lot more. These are just some of the most recent complaints filed against CNN to the FCC.

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/fcc-announces-investigation-into-klayman-leftist-strike-forc

https://www.facebook.com/ZydoTech/posts/939834419485450

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...les-fcc-complaint-against-very-fake-news-cnn/

Thank you John.

I'm thankful not surprised at all, and I'm not surprised that the FCC hasn't done anything either.

I don't have CNN or cable TV so hopefully I'm not quite as indoctrinated as the average viewer.

What are you talking about? I think they tell lots of stories! The Brothers Grimm never had anything on CNN.

The FCC needs to pull CNN's license completely. Their list of subversive and seditious offences is as long as your arm. Their list of Lies is even longer... Broadcasting companies are licensed to operate in the public interest. ......

Cable is not broadcast.

They don't meet the same rules, eh?

So.... why should they have even the same privileges? The freedom of "press?"

When is freedom of the press or speech the freedom to lie? When people are paying to be lied to? . . . Because it makes them feel better?

Infotainment anyone?

Per my understanding the FCC does not have much control over cable channels (provided they are not just relaying material broadcast offer the airwaves (i.e. local channels on cable.)) They may be able to claim some control over satellite .

Back