• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

A politician actually said (well tweeted) this

Speech police, thought police, intention police, and the list will grow. They are not even disguising their attempts to prevent people from getting guns, and eventually confiscation.

Have you noticed when authorities screw up and a shooting occurs the news media conveniently allows those responsible to change the narrative ? They always start talking about common sense gun control.

Gun owners don't need the gov't to protect them

wink wink nudge nudge.

I went ahead and shared the link, with a short rant, on my social media. They can't take away what I already own.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I went ahead and shared the link, with a short rant, on my social media. They can't take away what I already own.

They took it out of this guy's cold dead hands.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/man-k...ted-gun-confiscation-in-maryland_2714962.html

Michele Willis, who identified as the deceased man’s niece, said an aunt requested a protective order to remove the gun.

Michele said he “likes to speak his mind,” but she described him as a harmless person. “I’m just dumbfounded right now,” she said. “My uncle wouldn’t hurt anybody.”

Take care. Tom Worthington

Yeah, I thought about that after my post. Guess I should say they can't deny me what I've already purchased.

“Under the law, family, police, mental health professionals can all ask for the protective orders to remove weapons,
”Michele Willis, who identified as the deceased man’s niece, said an aunt requested a protective order to remove the gun.​

I have a new equation that replaces Registration = Confiscation

Registration or Pissed Family = Confiscation

Pity. I still maintain that gun owners can control elections. There are so many of us that if we could get to 90% of us voting against gun controlling numb nuts we wouldn't be having as many problems as we do.

Hard for even 90% of gun owners to defeat all the illegals and deceased and just outright voter fraud like they were doing in Florida anymore. I always said it was why flappy ears got elected the 2nd time. He may've done it fair and square the first time, but no way in hell he did the 2nd.

Back