• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Adapter for 590A1

mrblaq2u

Anybody have a Mesa adapter for my newly aquired 590A1? Been wanting to try a collapsible ,but alas is my dilemma...what stock to use as well. Any comments or if somebody just happens to have an adapter they could part ways with, let me know! ;)

Just a quick follow up...got my adapter!
Now waiting on buffer tube, then stock. Afterwards, I'll post some pics!

Here is a pic of some of the items I will be adding to this girl:

dZwOfIb.jpg

1. Ergo three rail forend
2. Mesa Tactical adapter
3. S&J two rnd extension
4. Enidine Shot Shock
5. Magpul CTR w/extended butt pad
6. Hogue grip (not pictured)

Let me know what yall think of these updates I will be putting on her!!

I think your building a top shelf scattergun, nice components. Cant wait to hear how it shoots

Nicely done. The fluted barrel is a nice touch on a good looking setup. Range report is a must. I'm curious about that shock absorber mostly and how you feel it tones down the recoil for you.

Okay, finally got some rounds down the barrel and all I can say....I LOVE IT! Recoil was very minimum and it handled great. I put almost 50 rounds of slugs through it and was able to pick up my M&P Shield and shoot with no problem or soreness. Shoulder felt great afterwards and didn't even have to get a rub down from the wife. (tho I still asked her to anyways...lol) Will be going again this wknd to put another 50-75 rounds and see how my shoulder feels afterwards. The Enidine shock absorber is a must if you are going to be shooting alot in one day or just plinking around. If you all have any other questions, please ask away!

MRBLAQ2U

mrblaq2u said:

dZwOfIb.jpg

2. Mesa Tactical adapter
3. S&J two rnd extension
4. Enidine Shot Shock

Do you have a barrel clamp for your S&J 2 shot extension? The threads are pretty fine even on the 590A1. I have a barrel clamp on my extension.

a9ebanat.jpg

What clamp is that?

Tony617! said:
mrblaq2u said:

dZwOfIb.jpg

2. Mesa Tactical adapter
3. S&J two rnd extension
4. Enidine Shot Shock

Do you have a barrel clamp for your S&J 2 shot extension? The threads are pretty fine even on the 590A1. I have a barrel clamp on my extension.

a9ebanat.jpg

Back