• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Advanced Russian Spec ops drill

Geez, damned Russians are insane. I know American spec ops use live people in shoot houses and such, but I tell you what... No thanks.

Anyone else notice that ND during the second drill? Even the pros make mistakes.

Actually, if you watch the video, he fires into the ground several times. I guess its a scare tactic...... Scares the hell out of me!

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say screw that. I prefer my stress shoots to be without rounds going past my head or feet.

Actually, if you watch the video, he fires into the ground several times. I guess its a scare tactic...... Scares the hell out of me!

it seems like a DQ to me - it's not intentional... just imagine if it was concrete or tarmac beneath.

bloody russians _anyway it is totally impressive but totally scary

Go back and watch the entire video. They do this same maneuver in other videos that are posted as well. I believe they shoot into the ground in front of their bad guys feet to encourage compliance. Besides, in their game, there is no DQ, just dead.

Back