• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Aftermarket barrels available?

Loki

.22LR
I tried the search feature of the site and I could not find what I was looking for probably incorrect search terms. I am trying to find who makes after market barrels for these rifles. I am looking for one in super common 7X57 . Anyone know any manufacturer that supports this rifle. I have looked at Shilen and Shaw with no listings. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

I've never heard of an aftermarket barrel for the patriot.

Underserved market.

I tried the search feature of the site and I could not find what I was looking for probably incorrect search terms. I am trying to find who makes after market barrels for these rifles. I am looking for one in super common 7X57 . Anyone know any manufacturer that supports this rifle. I have looked at Shilen and Shaw with no listings. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

I asked the same question from E.R Shaw, as I was wanting one in .35 Whelen. The tech guy indicated it was no problem to supply a barrel for the Mossberg's with a barrel nut. Apparently the threads and etc. are the same as a Savage. I suspect McGowen would be able to do that, and you could contact them.

I asked the same question from E.R Shaw, as I was wanting one in .35 Whelen. The tech guy indicated it was no problem to supply a barrel for the Mossberg's with a barrel nut. Apparently the threads and etc. are the same as a Savage. I suspect McGowen would be able to do that, and you could contact them.
Awesome thank you for your response. I will look into er Shaw and McGowan for pricing.

Back