• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AK mags. Maybe more than you thought

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
One thing I learned long ago, a weapon is only as good as its' worst part.

And magazines are one of the most often overlooked component, but yet, cause one of the highest amount of failure rates.

While I have often looked at AK mags, I had never really thought about what all it takes to make them.

I thought this short video showing the manufacture of the mags was entertaining, if not a little surprising at the number of steps involved.

What manufacture do you think that is? I would like to have some. And i never gave a thought to the process either, there really is a lot of steps in them, even on an automated line.

Yea Baby...

I got at least 30 of the BHO magazines in my inventory...

"A firearm is only as good as the mag that feeds it..."

I personally don't care for the BHO followers. I would like a couple of those mags though. Since their hand made. And only 11 bucks, thats a really good deal

You can have him and his followers. ROFL.

Oh wait were not talking about that BHO......

Went ahead and ordered 4. Worked out to about 15 bucks a pop after shipping. reports claim theyre heavier built than the surplus mags on the market. Im not well versed in AK, but ill give an opinion when i mess with them. John, you be interested in doing some follower trading again later?

I should have some more metal followers.

You wanting to trade all 4 this time around?

Not sure at the moment. It may be a month or so. Plus with work I can't get to the post office anyway. We'll work somethin out later

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Just let me know what you want to do. I should have some regular followers.

I use Magpul PMAGS 15/30, Tapco 15/30 compliant ( live in rapeallmyrightsersey ) & the Arsenal 10 rounder that came with my SAM7R-66

Back