• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AK47 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine hits and aims pretty quick as well.

But I still like the optic a lot closer to my eye.

It's probably just me, but old habits are hard to break.

I have a slight passion for the Kalashnikovs myself. Nothing else like one. :)

20140526_172547.jpg

OK :)

• Arsenal SAR M9F (.223/5.56x45)
  • Long lower handguard (TROY)
  • Gastube (TROY)
  • Sight (Bushnell 1-4x24)
  • Side mount (RS Regulate 303+AKR)
  • 800m Apture Site (Krebs)
  • Light (Olight)
  • Comp (homemade, base is from a .308 Sako)
  • Sling (S.O.B.)
  • extended mag release (CAA)
  • 3.5 Trigger (Tapco)
  • Mags (Beryl)
  • Mag cupler (Oberland Arms)
  • Ammo (Tula)
  • T-shirt & Patch (AKOUL)
  • Silver medal (Come to take try it)

Last edited:
IMG_0525.JPG

Winter is coming...
The piano must be tuned and the stock wrapped with multicam paracord, so I don't freeze on it.
Now... winter can coming :)

Last edited:
I really like that piano.

And AK too. But I really like that piano.

Rob Ski of AKOU reviewed this guy on his channel. Was wondering if anyone else had seen it. Its juts what ive been trying to find, to put on my Gen 1 C-39. Replaces the trigger and hammer pins for mounting. Couldnt resist so went ahead and orered one.

www.premiershootingsolutions.com/products.html

Here's a pretty good thread on that mount. Seems that most people like it. Member
jldiiii is the owner of the company that makes them. Have a read.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288836

If you're not an AK Files member you really should be.

Last edited:
Shipping was super fast, got it today. I did get signed up on AK Files. Got the Master Mount installed tonight, and although a simple process, Ive never had the fire control out of an AK. It took a little while, and theres a lot of sharp edges in there. I did also figure out that the retaining screws, when fully seated will squeeze the receiver sides together enough that it will make the bolt and carrier bind. It may be that ive got a milled C-39, receiver wall thickness may be moreso than a stamped. Perk of the upgrade is youre basically putting anti-walk pins in also. Seems to be a solid, simple, upgrade. No modification to the receiver whatsoever, and easily reversible. Now i just need to get a RS Regulate mount, and a Primary Arms 4X with ACSS reticle to hang on it.

Oh WOW !!!

Made just a little south of me in Knoxville, Tennessee.

That's a gift that's going to keep on giving. :cool:

Shipping was super fast, got it today. I did get signed up on AK Files. Got the Master Mount installed tonight, and although a simple process, Ive never had the fire control out of an AK. It took a little while, and theres a lot of sharp edges in there. I did also figure out that the retaining screws, when fully seated will squeeze the receiver sides together enough that it will make the bolt and carrier bind. It may be that ive got a milled C-39, receiver wall thickness may be moreso than a stamped. Perk of the upgrade is youre basically putting anti-walk pins in also. Seems to be a solid, simple, upgrade. No modification to the receiver whatsoever, and easily reversible. Now i just need to get a RS Regulate mount, and a Primary Arms 4X with ACSS reticle to hang on it.

I went back and retrated my membership to AK files...... after doing some reading I realise it was a lot like the other "popular" gun forums, handful of arrogant pricks, that trash, and belittle everyone else, that doesnt own what they own, and doesnt buy what they say is the "best".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back