• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AK47 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Between the threat of an imports ban and the fact that Red Jacket and their show has made the Saiga a household name, they're now way overpriced and becoming harder to find.

My LGS has a few Saiga 12GA's on the rack for $670. My buddy told me the prices on the Saiga's are slowly coming back down. The 5.45 was $400 and another $130 for the conversion kit which isn't too bad for what so far is a great shooting rifle.

Yet another change to the 5.45. I'm liking this little baby more and more. I'll be taking it to the club tomorrow along with the other two in the pic, My Scar and LMT. I took the EOtech off of m Saiga 308, modified the mount and painted it the same green as the stock. It feels real good, small, light and easy to control..

Found a pic of the Romy with bayonet attached...

I'm takin it out tomorrow for some range time. Gonna bring the 91/30 and m44 along as well so we should have a fun time makin noise.

Another change the the 5.45, I added a rail on the bottom of the foregrip and a Magpul AFG all painted the same color as the stock.

Project Saiga 223 is in the making. I grabbed one at the GS on Tuesday although I traded my Silver Reserve O/U for it and some credit. I just haven't gotten the urge to shoot skeet and the O/U was collecting dust so I figured another Saiga would be a good addition.

Decided to test some colors for my Saiga .223 project and have some extra stocks laying around so this is my first color which looked to be much flatter on the can cover and darker. My family likes it and my son wants me add some Russian insignia to the stock in yellow :ugeek: I've had it to the club twice and shoots some nice groups and took very little to adjust the irons..

Thank god I have sand paper and 2 more stocks to play with!!!!!!!

I like the color...really makes the gun pop!!!
Whats next, cant wait to see!!!!

No Sir,

We're headed out to shoot his new AR tomorrow, so I might get a chance to shoot the MAK 90 as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back