• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Al Gore sells failed liberal media group to Al Jazeera

On the up side, it's not like anyone even watched, or knew it existed. I honesly thought it failed and disolved already.

I thought it was gone too! Maybe they will combine causes and have shows about how global warming is hurting terrorism efforts.

carbinemike said:
I thought it was gone too! Maybe they will combine causes and have shows about how global warming is hurting terrorism efforts.

Hahahahahaha, I'm sure glad Al invented the internet so we can have these discussions. :lol: :lol:

I heard the cable company(?) dropped the station from it's line up.

I saw a comment about the hypocrasy of the tree hugger selling out to a company primarily funded with oil money.

Ripjack, I hope every carrier cancels them.

carbinemike said:
I saw a comment about the hypocrasy of the tree hugger selling out to a company primarily funded with oil money.

I find the hypocrisy even greater that a guy who was, for all intents and purposes, one impeachment and a few "hanging chads" away from being President of the United States sold his media outlet to what is undoubtedly the largest cheerleading segment for radical islamic terrorists on the planet.

Back