• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Am I the only one

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
That has a 930 that is not the SPX model?

I have the waterfowl edition. Been using it for skeet, turkey and grouse hunting.

Just curious, looks like most of the discussions revolve around the SPX platform.

MikeD said:
That has a 930 that is not the SPX model?

I have the waterfowl edition. .

Nope I have read of several others ;)

MikeD said:
looks like most of the discussions revolve around the SPX platform.

That’s the model with the most problems...the 930 variant that’s the suckiest if you like it technical

I have the 930 waterfowl edition and I use it for hunting and clays with not a single issue. The only shotgun I like more is the 590A1!

oli700 said:
MikeD said:
looks like most of the discussions revolve around the SPX platform.

That’s the model with the most problems...the 930 variant that’s the suckiest if you like it technical

Only problem I've had with mine so far had to do with skeet shooting in the cold (near zero) when it was new. I didn't clean it out good enough resulting in a lot of FTF problems. Once I cleaned it out good it's been GTG.

Well thats good to hear, a nice light oil is probably the ticket in near 0 weather...it was 17 here this morning, so warm for you lol

Your not the only one. Its just the SPX has been somewhat of a headache to some guys that like to surf and post so it gets alot of traffic on the sight. I never really heard of QC issues or any other issuse with just the 930.

Not good for the SPX owners but glad to hear there aren't to many issues with the other versions.

Back