• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Amazon.com

old mossy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
LES you were right, Amazon Prime is great.

I ordered a Tipton Gun Butler from Amazon warehouse.(they call it used because package was opened)

Anyway it came brand new and half the price. Great product well made. Keeps all my gun cleaning stuff in one place. A+

Also on the same free shipping order:) I picked up a tornado SS cleaning brush and a Promag 500 safety.

Really makes it nice with the free shipping.:D

Check out the Amazon warehouse stuff, good deals.

Mossberg Serial Numbers

Will do.

The free 2-day shipping is awesome and pays for the membership pretty quick. Have you checked out the Prime instant video yet?

My wife uses a prime account for work so that's a win/win for us! If buying I always check Amazon in the mix.

The vids are a plus - thought many of the good ones still cost. Quite a while back we dropped to just Netflix streaming and have been disappointed how the licensing wars have held back the obvious next step in new media. Amazon adds a bit of variety for sure.

Every advance in technology has this scare bubble - remember when the industry feared that individuals having the ability to reproduce music on their own would DESTROY the music industry?!?! All kinds of silly legislation - most un-enforceable - was proposed.

SHEESH!

*go prime

Yup, it's crazy.

We use both Amazon Prime and Netflix. Between the two you get a pretty good mix of TV shows and movies. The licensing does drive me nuts though. Can't get HBO shows on Netflix, but I can on Prime. Showtime looks to have a better deal with Netflix. With Amazon they load new episodes after they air, but you have to pay for them. Netflix is always free with the membership, but takes them six months or more after the season airs before they add anything new. It does get frustrating, but between the two there are a lot of options.

You're right about the market holding itself back @mingaa . The CD/DVD industry has been doing everything they can to slow down the digital streaming and download access over the past two decades. I used to buy several DVDs a month, but I can't remember the last time I bought one. Now I just use Prime, Flixter, or Ultraviolet to download the movies I want. Keeps the house from getting cluttered up with discs...

Back