• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another "Gun-free Zone" Shooting...

I wonder how many of these incidents need to happen before people begin to question whether guns are the issue or the PFZ, or as I like to call them criminal empowerment zones.

I'm not really asking the question, I already know the answer.

This story will die quickly.

Anti-trump guy who's been placed in a mental hospital twice and got his guns "legally" in Maryland (huge restrictive state).

The first report I heard was 11 injured and 4 killed. One day later I hear it is 9 injured and 2 dead. Again, the media is in such a hurry to get the story out ...

The first report I heard was 11 injured and 4 killed. One day later I hear it is 9 injured and 2 dead. Again, the media is in such a hurry to get the story out ...

The media has an antigun agenda.

It's easier to knowingly put out false information today when more people is going to hear it, then bury the correction in one of the late night re-runs on the bottom scroll banner when no one is going to notice or care two weeks from now

One report I heard was he apparently went out to his car and retrieved a gun, then went back in and started shooting.

The solution here is obvious. All of these shootings are facilitated by cars. If we ban cars then people will not be able to transport their guns to the gun free zones.

As a side effect, think about how many lives will be saved just from eliminating drunk drivers, distracted drivers, teen drivers, car bombs, vehicle suicides, high speed chases, hit and runs, etc.

We would also see a decrease in birth rates, general crime, greenhouse emissions, pollution, etc. as well.

Not to mention the billions spent yearly on road projects and traffic infrastructure, insurance, gasoline.

We would finally be free of foreign oil!!

Wow that was easy.

And nobodys rights are infringed!

The solution here is obvious. All of these shootings are facilitated by cars. If we ban cars then people will not be able to transport their guns to the gun free zones.

But how would we get to a shooting range? Not all of us have a range in our back yard! :( ;)

Back