• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another Hobby.........

AC45ACP

.270 WIN
Well I haven't been on here in awhile, so I thought I'd check in.

I've been busy working on this..

20151209_104501_zpszowwvbff.jpg

1937 Ford. Bagged, SBC with a Edelbrock intake and 3x2 Stromberg 97, 700r4 trans
I'll post more pictures and a Videos the weather is great in Texas right now so I'll be driving it until I can't then I'll be in the garage finishing this and that.

Well I haven't been on here in awhile, so I thought I'd check in.

I've been busy working on this..

20151209_104501_zpszowwvbff.jpg

1937 Ford. Bagged, SBC with a Edelbrock intake and 3x2 Stromberg 97, 700r4 trans
I'll post more pictures and a Videos the weather is great in Texas right now so I'll be driving it until I can't then I'll be in the garage finishing this and that.
Super cool man! Definitely post up more pics!!

Nice Rat Rod! Did you do the work yourself to drop the body over the frame? Those open pipes must make a racket. I'm digging the tall shifter and white walls too.

Nice. You must have some good roads down there. Here in MI I'd bottom that thing out before I made it a mile. LOL

Nice Rat Rod! Did you do the work yourself to drop the body over the frame? Those open pipes must make a racket. I'm digging the tall shifter and white walls too.

Well it was built originally by Dirty Bird speed shop then the owner did this and did that and I had to fix this and fix that......
I put the 700r4 in it and had to redo the steering and re wire the brake lights and now its body work and interior work.
right now the headers are open, but I have baffles coming that should quite it down a little.

Nice. You must have some good roads down there. Here in MI I'd bottom that thing out before I made it a mile. LOL

Well in the picture its all the way down on the ground, it has rear air bags so it can go from sitting on the ground or almost 8" taller.

I fail to see the practicality of that truck... :confused: ;) :D How are you going to get that new stainless fridge home in it? o_O :D ;) Just kiddin'--NICE SLED, MAN! :)

I vote no paint and body, leave it as is.
I would love to build something like this with a cummins 6bt and mv 5600

Back